Theme: Within Reach
- These are the basic rules for Dance Choreography. For more detailed rules, please click the link, below.
- A Dance Choreography entry must be an original choreographed dance composition.
- Be sure to give the artwork a unique title (The title should not be "Within Reach").
- The background music (if any) must be cited on the entry form.
- It must not exceed 5 minutes or 1 GB. Submit 2 DVDs/USB drives saved as a file, not as a DVD movie or cda file. Some entries were disqualified last year because they were not in one of the accepted formats: AVI, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV or F4V, and they could not be played on the judge's computer.
- The choreographer may be the performer, or one of the performers, but does not have to be.
- Label the file, and each of the DVD/USB drives with the STATE. ARTS CATEGORY. GRADE DIVISION. LAST NAME. FIRST NAME (eg. CA.DANCE.PRI.SMITH.JOSEPH or CA.DANCE.INT.DOOLITTLE.ELIZA).
- Entries must be accompanied by a Student Entry Form. A Consent Form must be included for each person depicted in the video. Entries are due into the Reflections box near the Main Office by October 17, 2017. Good luck!