Theme: Within Reach
- These are the basic rules for Music Composition. For more detailed rules, please click the link, below.
- A Musical Composition entry may be voice, instruments, or a combination.
- Be sure to give the artwork a unique title (The title should not be "Within Reach").
- Music must not exceed 5 minutes and must be recorded on CD or flash drive. Submit 2 CDs/USB drives in one of these formats only: MP3, MP4, WMA, WAV, ACC, M4A, FLAC. Entries that are not in an accepted format may not play on the judge's computer.
- It is not necessary to submit a score.
- Label the file, and each of the 2 CDs/USB drives with the STATE. ARTS CATEGORY. GRADE DIVISION. LAST NAME. FIRST NAME (eg. CA.MUSIC.PRI.SMITH.JOSEPH or CA.MUSIC.INT.DOOLITTLE.ELIZA).
- Entries must be accompanied by a Student Entry Form. Entries are due into the Reflections box near the Main Office by October 17, 2017. Good luck!