Theme: Within Reach
- These are the basic rules for Photography. For more detailed rules, please click the link, below.
- A Photography entry must be an original black-and-white or color image, or a group of images produced by a photographic process. There can be no graphics added over the image.
- Be sure to give the artwork a unique title (The title should not be "Within Reach").
- The student must be the one to take the photograph.
- The dimensions must not exceed 11x14" including mounting or matting.
- The photo must be mounted on cardboard mat, poster board, or other sturdy material. Framed photos cannot be accepted. Label the back of the submission with STATE. ARTS CATEGORY. GRADE DIVISION. LAST NAME. FIRST NAME (eg. CA.PHOTO.PRI.SMITH.JOSEPH or CA.PHOTO.INT.DOOLITTLE.ELIZA).
- Please do not staple, tape, or glue the entry form to the back of the entry. Use a paper clip to attach the entry form.
- Entries must be accompanied by a Student Entry Form. For a photographs that depict a person or people, a Consent Form must be included for each person depicted. Entries are due into the Reflections box near the Main Office by October 17, 2017. Good luck!