Theme: Within Reach
- These are the basic rules for Literature. For more detailed rules, please click the link, below.
- A Literature entry must be an original work of fiction, non-fiction, prose, poetry, or drama.
- Be sure to give the artwork a unique title (The title should not be "Within Reach").
- Entries must not exceed 2,000 words, and may be hand-written or typed. Pages must be one-sided.
- Entries must be on 8.5x11" paper, and may not be mounted or matted. Submit 1 original and 2 copies.
- Number each page.
- Label the literature with the STATE. ARTS CATEGORY. GRADE DIVISION. LAST NAME. FIRST NAME (eg. CA.LIT.PRI.SMITH.JOSEPH or CA.LIT.INT.DOOLITTLE.ELIZA).
- Entries must be accompanied by a Student Entry Form. Entries are due into the Reflections box near the Main Office by October 17, 2017. Good luck!